When I drink (more so than normal) I post music - I'm feeling bluesy

justo_tx

My Member is Premium
Dec 19, 2008
3,269
120
0
Dallas, TX
Otis Redding - My Lover's Prayer (If you don't appreciate Otis Redding you lead a small life of no consequence, don't argue it, accept it or correct it)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7pBuxJAzw]YouTube - Otis Redding My Lover's Prayer.wmv[/ame]

Snow Patrol - Run (Not so much bluesy as it is melancholy, turned onto the song from "Rescue Me")
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_i89w8I1Mk]YouTube - Snow Patrol - Run + lyrics[/ame]

Rolling Stone - I Got the Blues (Get your whiskey)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgF-PRY96Is]YouTube - The Rolling Stones - I`ve got the Blues[/ame]

Social Distortion - When She Begins (one of the top 3 best shows I ever saw was Social D in Dallas)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLs6f33j6UQ]YouTube - Social Distortion - When She Begins (1992) CBGB[/ame]

Frank Sinatra - One for My Baby (and One More For the Road) : Modern music would not exist as we know it without Robert Johnson and Frank Sinatra. Respect.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpjKExBX0Ho]YouTube - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Frank Sinatra.mov[/ame]
 


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3RWqFlvJs"]YouTube - Whipping Post[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129uSUEN-8w"]YouTube - Lucky Man by Emerson, Lake and Palmer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA"]YouTube - A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum[/ame]