http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/arti...Stand-Your-Ground-law-is-free-pass-for-murder
Taken place dec 2010 and yet I haven't even heard of this until now.
It's only a hate crime when a white kills a black. He had his fucking EIGHT year old with him, I'm sure he was going to kill this guy right in front of her. Unlike that little gangster, drug dealing wannabe trayvon - this guy was actually respectable and served his country. But again he's not black so whats the point in the media reporting it right?
In any case it's been nearly two years and he's still not been formally charged so I'm certain the Zimmerman case will go on for at least that long as well.
Thoughts?
Taken place dec 2010 and yet I haven't even heard of this until now.
It's only a hate crime when a white kills a black. He had his fucking EIGHT year old with him, I'm sure he was going to kill this guy right in front of her. Unlike that little gangster, drug dealing wannabe trayvon - this guy was actually respectable and served his country. But again he's not black so whats the point in the media reporting it right?
In any case it's been nearly two years and he's still not been formally charged so I'm certain the Zimmerman case will go on for at least that long as well.
Thoughts?