When you were younger..where did you hide your porn?



In a duffle bag in the closet, then sold it to the other kids in jr high. Kept the good shit for myself. $7 for a 1970's Penthouse. $10 for '80s
 
I still hide it. It makes me feel like I am getting away with something.

At some point in every man's life they start hiding porn from their kids (and girlfriend/wife) instead of from their parents. This is not a bad thing, it just starts the cycle all over again. Just remember not to hide it too well or your son won't find it, and he'll never be able to tell his friends the stories you tell, about finding dad's porn stash at age 13 and inviting his friends over for a sneak peek.
 
Soft - 4 subfolders deep in a file labled "n0rp game cheats" more to hide from the bro.

Media- an old camping cooler under the bed
 
A 1 page porno magazine, I hide it under the carpet in the hallway outside of our apartment, on the fifth floor. That was a bad ass secret hiding place. Then I hide it under my bed and they found out ;__;
 
I had a duffle bag in my closet that was stuffed with clothes on top, and all the VHS tapes and magazines were at the bottom.

VHS - 70's and 80's porno tape of various scenes that I lent out and never got back
VHS - Pamela and Tommy Lee's Honeymoon tape

Mags - assorted ones I found walking to school (so they were torn up or had tons of wrinkles on them)

Duffle bag would be hidden in the closet inside of a plastic tub that contained baseball cards and other stuff.
 
^^ Dude, you were doing sub-levels of hiding that porn. Surprised you didn't have retinal scan equipment on the closet door.
 
parents never found my stash.

my only mistake was that after I fapped off on to a wad of toilet paper I threw it in the toilet and didnt flush.

after about a month my mom asked me why there is always a wad of toilet paper in the toilet bowl, she already knew the reason. I wouldve blamed my sisters for not flushing but I didnt have any sisters.
 
<LordChewy> so my dad found my porn folder
<LordChewy> and he was getting all pissed
<LordChewy> so its all like "does this surprise you? i'm not stupid you know"
<LordChewy> "i know dad"
<LordChewy> "what do you have to say for yourself?"
<LordChewy> at this point i stare at him straight in the eyes and say "C:Documents and SettingsRickyMy Documentsfaxessent faxes"
<LordChewy> and he just shut up
<kingKahn> what is it?
<LordChewy> its his porn folder
QDB: Quote #334331
 
at the end of our road they were building around 6 or 7 new houses on a bit of land.. dunno if the builders went bust, or were having problems (I was only 11) but the workers seemed to stop working for months. We used to play on the half built houses, and we broke into a workers bait hut and found a pile of mags..

We nicked them and stashed them in between the open cavity wall in the house nearest the end to our road so we could keep going back to get them..

One day we were surprised to see work started again on the houses.. to this day that end house will have around 4 or 5 mags stuffed in the bottom of the cavity wall! ha.. I'm 40 now, so they will be collectors items..
 
VHS tapes and magazines would be circulated around our class from 13/14. Hidden in a chest of drawers compartment that you can only get to by removing the bottom draw. Ah the innocence of not knowing how sex worked logistically.
 
Me and my homeys had a treehouse we built way in the woods near this new subdivision that was going in. We'd go raid the material piles at night and we actually built a pretty sweet hideout. We stole our parents porn, liquor and cigarettes and stashed it all there.