Where are my awesome 80s Van Damme action flicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flysarescary

New member
Sep 15, 2008
713
17
0
It's so sad. WHere are the badass action movies that aren't gay and super stylized. Ugh... shit like Payback or I don't even know I want some straight up shit like Lion HEart or... DOuble Impact or... Commando or... Mission in Action or Blood Sport or Kickboxer or Ughhh the Running man or Rambo 2+(first blood awesome but too serious) or pRedator. When did they decide to stop making action movies?
 


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHoIMBXKSos"]YouTube - Railgun from Eraser[/ame]

The Railgun was sweet

Spike TV plays a good selection of action movies. That is usually where I get my fix.
 
LOL action movies back in the 80s were fucking brutal. I remember being like 10 and watching Lion Heart on HBO unattended. Every time the black dude said fuck or mother fucker, i would cover my mouth shocked and look around the room for incoming adults. So about 1630 times.
 
It's so sad. WHere are the badass action movies that aren't gay and super stylized. Ugh... shit like Payback or I don't even know I want some straight up shit like Lion HEart or... DOuble Impact or... Commando or... Mission in Action or Blood Sport or Kickboxer or Ughhh the Running man or Rambo 2+(first blood awesome but too serious) or pRedator. When did they decide to stop making action movies?

Taken, Rambo 4, Crank, Death Race, The Condemned, The Marine, Shoot Em Up, Die Hard 4.. theres heaps, you're just not looking hard enough. Van Damme and Steven Seagal are still making films, albeit cheap and cliche story lines. The public would rather pay to see someone get hit in the head, kicked in the nuts or fall off something in a comedic fashion. Even comedy's these days suck.
 
i just wanted to say.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uq06fYl8U]YouTube - Van Damme Dance[/ame]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.