Where can I get a good fake ID?

lemon116

Banned
Oct 16, 2008
258
6
0
Israel
I need your help, gentlemen.

There is this azoogle playboy mansion party for 21 and over.
www.CUatTheMansion.com
I got my ticket but Im not legal yet... bleh.

So my question is where and how do I get an ID with fake age? Needless to say it needs to be very good :zzwhip:

Post here, PM or STFO!

0k4mib275d2.jpg
 


first off, i would motorboat the shit out of those tits, and second off, good luck getting a good i.d.
 
The trick is to get a foreign one.

If you have a fake Michigan ID, people might notice as they have probably seen one before. If you have a fake foreign one, there's really very little chance to get busted simply because it's hard to say if something is fake, if you've never seen the real deal.

This site has some good ones. Get a national ID card Fake national identity card page with United Kingdom and European fake id cards

I've had one and nobody ever suspected anything for over 2 years and I traveled all over the US with it. On the other hand, I never tried anything as high class as the mansion.

The only problem I ran into a couple times (still well over 95% success rate) was that they just didn't accept foreign ID's. They didn't know it was fake but they just said we only take NY drivers licenses.

Make sure you have a REALISTIC picture on it. Go to a photographer and have a digital one made. DON'T USE YOUR FUCKING IPHONE, that's a dead sure give away.

I think they don't send them to the US for legal reasons, so have it sent to somewhere in Europe (for a Mansion ticket, I'll do it ;) and let them forward it.

Have fun!
 
Back in the day my personal favorite was showing up drunk or acting drunk.

Walk in between several other people that are 25ish and have good id.

Hand them an ID like you dont give a shit. Keep the ID in the front of your cards and not tucked in a special place.

That being said the best IDs are real IDS. That some motor vehicle person runs in their offtime for $5000 or so.

But that might be impossible nowadays with all the Islamic Terrorist security we needed to keep kids sober.

Edit: Just saw that your in Israel or Israeli. I would go the fake passport route. Becuase if you show them an Israel ID or military card and you are in the USA.... You should have a passport too. And they might ask for it. O fuck if they do that if they are real assholes they might flip through your recent stamps to see if you showed that passport to customs. And you would have to be insane to have a fake passport stamped at the airport.

Tough to make a fake passport stamp I think.

I might ask your contact for the whole thing how tough they will be at the door. Promise to take a taxi or limo home etc. Maybe no one cares.

If you go the fake id route I might stop in NY and get a fake NY state id. Take a few days to do that and then go to mansion. Another person in NY with less than perfect english wont raise suspicion really.
 
I'd never even try getting a "Real" Fake.

I'd much rather get cought with an fake foreign ID (not sure how it is in the US but in the UK they aren't even illegal. They are not actually faking an ID that actually exists, so they don't get you in much trouble) then bribing an official to get a fake ID.
 
A fake ID is better as you won't get charged with identity theft like if you were caught with a real ID you took. I would go the international route as the security checking them won't know what they look like and will let you through pretty quick. A lot of time at private parties they don't really even care about the Id's they just want to see the ticket.
 
A fake ID is better as you won't get charged with identity theft like if you were caught with a real ID you took. I would go the international route as the security checking them won't know what they look like and will let you through pretty quick. A lot of time at private parties they don't really even care about the Id's they just want to see the ticket.

They're still subject to state laws when it regards to the nature of entertainment and alcohol provisions, private or otherwise, its still a commercial function.
 
Ask an older friend that looks similar to you. Or better yet, solicit strangers on facebook for their id :music07:
 
Edit: Just saw that your in Israel or Israeli. I would go the fake passport route. Becuase if you show them an Israel ID or military card and you are in the USA.... You should have a passport too. And they might ask for it. O fuck if they do that if they are real assholes they might flip through your recent stamps to see if you showed that passport to customs. And you would have to be insane to have a fake passport stamped at the airport.

Tough to make a fake passport stamp I think.

I might ask your contact for the whole thing how tough they will be at the door. Promise to take a taxi or limo home etc. Maybe no one cares.

Thanks, but where do I get a good quality passport with stamps? :crying:



I'd never even try getting a "Real" Fake.

I'd much rather get cought with an fake foreign ID (not sure how it is in the US but in the UK they aren't even illegal. They are not actually faking an ID that actually exists, so they don't get you in much trouble) then bribing an official to get a fake ID.

Yeaaa... novelty cards are cheap and dont get you into trouble, but will they accept this unknown card? good question.



n0vid.info

'nuff said.

Will check :338: