yeah i need some help on this but let me interrupt this thought process with some Iga:
Anyways I was on FB and clicked through to this site they were selling these sunglasses on, but it on was wicked sketch, not to mention priced in canadian dollars and I couldn't be fucked with dealing with those noobs from the north.
figured all you stylish gay web masters might be able to help me out... anyone know what kind these are or know where i can get something like em??
Anyways I was on FB and clicked through to this site they were selling these sunglasses on, but it on was wicked sketch, not to mention priced in canadian dollars and I couldn't be fucked with dealing with those noobs from the north.
figured all you stylish gay web masters might be able to help me out... anyone know what kind these are or know where i can get something like em??