For example, the ASUS eee EP121 (ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Eee- ASUS Eee Slate EP121)
I need to make a decision on a windows 7 tablet (yes, the windows 7 part is required as it needs to support silverlight). I'd like to try them out in a store before I buy them online because I got the HP Slate and I hated it.
I've noticed stores like BestBuy, etc. don't carry the higher end tablets. So where I can I play around with them before I buy them?
I need to make a decision on a windows 7 tablet (yes, the windows 7 part is required as it needs to support silverlight). I'd like to try them out in a store before I buy them online because I got the HP Slate and I hated it.
I've noticed stores like BestBuy, etc. don't carry the higher end tablets. So where I can I play around with them before I buy them?