Where can I try out some of the newer Windows 7 tablets in a store?

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
For example, the ASUS eee EP121 (ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Eee- ASUS Eee Slate EP121)

I need to make a decision on a windows 7 tablet (yes, the windows 7 part is required as it needs to support silverlight). I'd like to try them out in a store before I buy them online because I got the HP Slate and I hated it.

I've noticed stores like BestBuy, etc. don't carry the higher end tablets. So where I can I play around with them before I buy them?
 


(yes, the windows 7 part is required as it needs to support silverlight)

Chrome can run Silverlight (I've the silverlight powered Azure control panel running in another tab currently), is the Android version of Chrome different than the PC version?
 
Yup. Currently there's no support for silverlight on android. However, Novell appears to be porting their opensource version of silverlight that they did for linxu to Android.