Where do you turn to when you need a break

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
If I need a 5 minute break from work I come to WF or urban dictionary for some random lolz and also go to youtube.

I don't dig porn ... seriously ... unless it involves chickens or sweaty male abs obviously.

What about your chaps? Can you recommend any diversionary websites?
 


I go outside and see if I can get some women back to my place. If not maybe get a few phone numbers, at the least work on my street game.

This isn't really a viable 5 minute alternative unless you live in a central area though.
 
I go outside and see if I can get some women back to my place. If not maybe get a few phone numbers, at the least work on my street game.

This isn't really a viable 5 minute alternative unless you live in a central area though.

I live on the edge of a small Italian town ... not viable.
 
i drive to 7-11 for coffee 2-3 times a day just to get out. Also I go to the gym or head over to a nearby park depending on my mood.