D domore New member Jan 19, 2009 28 0 0 Apr 13, 2009 #21 I have the 400gb but I paid like $55 at staples. They usually have it on sale from time to time. Just didn't see any use in getting the 640gb when it uses USB 2.0.
I have the 400gb but I paid like $55 at staples. They usually have it on sale from time to time. Just didn't see any use in getting the 640gb when it uses USB 2.0.
K keliix06 New member Feb 13, 2007 262 2 0 Apr 13, 2009 #22 rogerd said: Every Western Digital drive I've had, internal or external, has failed. So I don't buy WD anymore. Click to expand... Of the several hundred I've purchased (personal and hosting company) in 10 years I've had one fail. I won't buy anything but WD.
rogerd said: Every Western Digital drive I've had, internal or external, has failed. So I don't buy WD anymore. Click to expand... Of the several hundred I've purchased (personal and hosting company) in 10 years I've had one fail. I won't buy anything but WD.