dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Nov 3, 2009 #1 I'm going to take a wild stab and assume it's VeriSign. Anyone have input on this?
Rage9 Banned Jan 7, 2008 6,061 101 0 Nov 3, 2009 #2 I doubt it really matters, it's probably the badge you put on the page more than anything.
Refrozen 123456789 123456789 (123) Dec 6, 2006 1,607 22 0 Houses www.refrozen.com Nov 3, 2009 #3 On like... Defcon-style targeting stuff, you're probably right. For everyone else, no one cares.
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Nov 3, 2009 #4 yeah I don't see this making a difference except maybe for the hardcore nerd crowd that checks for the green bar, rather than the normal blue for SSL.
yeah I don't see this making a difference except maybe for the hardcore nerd crowd that checks for the green bar, rather than the normal blue for SSL.