White House Petition not to use an Executive Order to restrict the 2nd Amendment righ

dmnEPC

New member
Dec 23, 2010
5,994
95
0
Complaining on WF or Facebook will do nothing to stop our Government from infringing on our rights. Calling, writing, emailing the lawmakers are the only way.

This is a petition to prevent the Obama Administration from issuing Executive Orders restricting the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

The Second Amendment provides protection for every other Amendment in the Bill of Rights, as well as citizen rights outlined in the Constitution. The intent and limitations of the Second Amendment have been addressed by the United States Supreme Court case of the District of Columbia versus Heller in 2007. The Supreme Court acknowledged that the Second Amendment protects weapons 'typically possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes'.

Guns commonly used for hunting, target shooting, self defense, and protection from a tyrannical government are exempted from any further restrictions already in place.

To sign click here
 


popcorns.jpg
 
I know if I was in charge of the country and I had it in my mind to get rid of all the guns, the first thing I'd do is read my website and see if a bunch of people have signed a petition telling me to stop it....

...That way I could have a bigger laugh when I went ahead and did it anyway. :thumbsup:


Don't forget, on that same website the petition for Texas to secede has gained many multiples of the required signatures called for to get a whitehouse response, and is still ignored by the whitehouse.

You simply can't change the government from within their system.

/thread.
 
I'm just disturbed that 1900+ people would sign something that ask the government to plz take away their rights.

CANNOT. HANDLE. ALL. THE. RIGHTS.
A12PP.jpg
 
Is there a petition I can sign to get them to push the restrictions through FASTER? This isn't happening fast enough.

(lulz at heads exploding)
 
I'm just disturbed that 1900+ people would sign something that ask the government to plz take away their rights.

CANNOT. HANDLE. ALL. THE. RIGHTS.
A12PP.jpg

how is asking not to legislate with executive orders, asking to have their rights taken away?


I know if I was in charge of the country and I had it in my mind to get rid of all the guns, the first thing I'd do is read my website and see if a bunch of people have signed a petition telling me to stop it....

...That way I could have a bigger laugh when I went ahead and did it anyway. :thumbsup:


Don't forget, on that same website the petition for Texas to secede has gained many multiples of the required signatures called for to get a whitehouse response, and is still ignored by the whitehouse.

You simply can't change the government from within their system.

/thread.
I wish i could say you were wrong
 
Don't take away my freedom, Obama.

Instead, I demand that you lock down every public school, bank, and movie theater with armed officials that can more closely monitor things.

Because apparently, the closer we get to a police state; the more free I feel.

/NRA