nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Apr 7, 2012 #1 Think about it.
T than_west Banned Aug 22, 2011 618 9 0 46 Mars Rover: Only $8 per person Apr 7, 2012 #2 1. NickShady 2. PuffNicky 3. 50 Cakes 4. Nicktorious Big 5. Nas (Nazi) Cakes (I actually hold no opinion) Jay-Z for real though but who cares? Is rapping really that impressive? Guys out there are solving big problems
1. NickShady 2. PuffNicky 3. 50 Cakes 4. Nicktorious Big 5. Nas (Nazi) Cakes (I actually hold no opinion) Jay-Z for real though but who cares? Is rapping really that impressive? Guys out there are solving big problems
ChrisS Well-known member Jul 10, 2006 3,290 106 63 Apr 7, 2012 #4 Jadacakes Lil Cakes Scarcakes Nicky Minaj
T than_west Banned Aug 22, 2011 618 9 0 46 Mars Rover: Only $8 per person Apr 7, 2012 #5 Bob Dylan ain't a rapper yo
ChrisS Well-known member Jul 10, 2006 3,290 106 63 Apr 7, 2012 #6 He must have been talking about Jacob Dylan (from The Wallflowers).
Firelead Affiliate Network Mar 19, 2007 780 15 18 PA www.firelead.com Apr 7, 2012 #7 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0"]Dave Chappelle - Dylan (I spit hot fire) - YouTube[/ame] Because I Spit Hot Fire
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0"]Dave Chappelle - Dylan (I spit hot fire) - YouTube[/ame] Because I Spit Hot Fire
faceblogger WF Senior Premium Member Mar 27, 2010 4,044 115 0 Apr 7, 2012 #9 Shane Dollas [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qudcMwk-wAw"]Offers Get Capped - YouTube[/ame]
potentialeight Expert Gambling Writer Oct 30, 2010 2,201 41 0 NC www.potentialeight.com Apr 8, 2012 #10 KRS One Nas Rakim Notorious BIG Rah Digga