Who is the sexiest woman in the world?

imo

p1033644291-3.jpg

tn-forum_ns4w_org_013.jpg

nicolette-lacson-8.jpg
 


I don't know what is wrong with some men. Maybe they are stuck in their 9-5 and never went outside the US... maybe they need some chick to fantasize to when they screw their horrible wife.... hence the beta need to crown "the sexiest woman alive" every year.

Walk around in the Scandinavian and Baltic countries I guarantee that you'll see at least 4-5 chicks per day that are hotter than any celebrity out there (unless you love asian/black chicks). And they are far more approachable (and don't have 100k+ in student loans pending like the avg. american chick)

//thread
 
There is no such thing as a universally accepted "the sexiest woman in the world" as the choice would vary from person to person, but I will tell you who I think it is.

Rosie Alice Hunting-Whiteley




Rosie+Huntington-Whiteley+hot+nude+naked++theatre+street++003.jpg
rosie%2Bhuntington%2Bwhiteley%2Bbikini%2Bpics.jpg



Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-hot.jpg


20110721-rosie_huntington_whiteley_swim_bikini.jpg


Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Bikini-Photos-Pics+%25284%2529.jpg



rosie_huntington_whiteley_sexy_55.jpg