Who on wickedfire would you like to drink with the most?

If any of you happen to come to Dalmatian coast in Croatia, hit me up and we can get mildly drunk or wasted together.
 


damn, I'd probably drink with all the people that make me rage on the forum.

And even just so I can actually slap them in the face for idiotic things.

Other than that

Eli, aojon, grindstone, dchuck, dreamache, ... list goes on. And of course SEOMike and Turbo

::emp::
 
damn, I'd probably drink with all the people that make me rage on the forum.

And even just so I can actually slap them in the face for idiotic things.
So you wanna catch a few before or after the game?
 
Grind USED to be fun to drink with but now he got a bit too old and has to pee every 25 seconds.

BlokBlok is fun to drink with only when he does not wear tight,fitted wife-beaters.

Jeffrey only drinks alone, by himself, and constantly bails on shows...so who knows how fun he is or if he even exists.

Dwight stopped drinking when he had his 567th kid

Berto is a god amongst men and the love of my life

Bofu is a jerk and just uses me as a footstool and then forgets that I even existed
I cant afford to drink with Mont.

I could go on, but Im tired from drinking too much with Hyper6

(hack is my daddy)

PS-inb4 nice banner phag
 
I actually ctrl-f'd my nick.

Hmm, I wonder if any of those below will also :

aim100, ashraf, ayzo, barry06, benko, blank_czech, blogginginc, BlokBlok, Carpetflood, CCarter, charlesmartel, CharliBaltimore, Chief Broham, clenard, Cygnus, cziffra, DamesJean, dewme5, DexterMorgan, Drake, dreamache, Drew Iza, Drumble, eatingMemory, eliquid, Fringe, fxground, geomark, GetALink, Gojippo, grayoutpost, harris411, headshack, HiGhPeR, Houdas, illeat, Instrumentalist, jai sree ram, Jana, Jizzlobber, JRose, jryan21, jschmidli, justo_tx, Knockout, kyaizen, learnmarketing, Lenny, Lexicon, makethatgreen, matt3, mikepaxston, mikeytop5, mituozo, mkultra, MSTeacher, Newbie., onkelmicha, pbcustom98, philionaire, PlanetPlanet, productionhead, Pulse, quintana, Rage9, redgsr, RhesusChrist, richcam, rush7645, ryanjm, ryanmiller1122, Sakana, seohug, shawnhag, shayne54, spitfire, stee01, Stringer, teck112, Tensegrity, testcase714, thesanchez, trader147147, TravisPPN, Tube Ace, ultratech, Vasily Pismerov, vudoo, warezreloaded.c, webtrend, Wiquick, workplay, Your_Pal
 
Dreamache, I will drink with you. You and Jake. I hope Jake drinks.

And cziffra. music4mic. eVandals.

lmTeM.jpg