who pissed in jons wheaties

Apr 12, 2008
1,397
12
0
Wisconsin
The past day or couple days I have seen jon, whippin' out thee ban hammer, I am all for banning dipshits, but dude is ruthless as of late.

So my question
who has been pissing in jons wheaties

My vote
barman but he is saying its papajohn
 


The past day or couple days I have seen jon, whippin' out thee ban hammer, I am all for banning dipshits, but dude is ruthless as of late.

So my question
who has been pissing in jons wheaties

My vote
barman but he is saying its papajohn

Your threads annoy me.
 
what_he_said.jpg
 
He had to know that was coming as he typed the thread title.

Jon called me a fag today for no good reason, so I dunno what's up. lulz
 
He had to know that was coming as he typed the thread title.

Jon called me a fag today for no good reason, so I dunno what's up. lulz

Do you like homosexual penis? If you don't you should start a thread like this.