Who's not watching soccer?

Who's not going to watch soccer?


  • Total voters
    173
Professional soccer players have super ugly girlfriends too

Iker-Casillas-Girlfriend-Sara-Carbonero02.jpg
 


I'll just put it this way. Maradona, a soccer player, is known all over the world. No one outside USA knows any American Football or Baseball star.

BTW there are more great Maradona vids on youtube. If you think it's boring it's because the teams are not good.
BOCA JUNIORS!!
 
soccer is fucking unamerican - bunch of gehys prancing around in their high socks.

it sucks because you get a penalty if someone touches you (gay)

you cant use your hands (gay)

it does not promote contact (gay)
 
I can understand people who don't watch sports in general that does hate football (yeah, I said football not soccer). Just wondering about those who do watch sports. If you say baseball is the best, I'm gonna have a headache.
 
MLS support continues to grow and the league keeps getting better. :thumbsup:

The 19th franchise joins next season in Montreal and locations/bids are being considered for number 20.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcOFEmNUmo]Seattle Sounders vs Portland Timbers Highlights - YouTube[/ame]
 
Let's make one thing clear for the haters, I hate soccer for a reason.

I don't actively hate on various forms of racing, chess, curling (I love curling!), swimming, track and field, tennis, golf, bowling, etc...

The real reason is why. Soccer is a special case because the rest of the world actively loves it for no apparent reason. If it wasn't such a big deal for the rest of the world, I would completely fail to care enough to even insult it.

The truth is the rest of the world would rather riot, throw urine/blood bombs at players, use vuvuzelas (the most retarded thing anyone has ever heard of), dress idiotic (you've seen the retarded world cup attire), wear stab proof vests, have an event in Africa, constantly take flops (looks like there's a sniper on the field), all in the hopes of being number one.

What kind of game is that?
THANK YOU, Absolute truth. Soccers blows.