Who's watching Pacquiao vs. Mosley PPV Saturday Night?

Are you watching?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12

dreamache

New member
Jun 26, 2006
4,393
130
0
I fucking am. If Pacman is fighting, I'm watching and I'm buying; pretty much the best boxer EVER.

Plus Kelly Pavlik is fighting on the under-card against an undefeated opponent (Pavlik is from Youngstown OH, 15 mins from me). He kicked some ass initially (beat jermian taylor twice, but lost to bernard hopkins and sergio martinez); this is his first fight since last year and after going to rehab for alcohol abuse. I'm looking for him to lose.

But besides that, I'm looking for Pacman to kick ass yet again.
 


This is going to be a great fight, Pacquiao is just amazing. This dude doesn't need to talk shit like the other fighters. He is smaller then almost every opponent(might be every).

When this guy fights, you know it's going to be a good one.
 
Hell no I'm not watching this bullshit fight.

Manny V Floyd or they can go fuck themselves.
 
Floyd is avoiding that matchup like a bitch. "Tell Manny to get off the roids, then we can fight."

As much as I think Floyd is an asshole he's probably right. Why else would manny not take a normal drug test that a lot of fighters have to take?
 
As much as I think Floyd is an asshole he's probably right. Why else would manny not take a normal drug test that a lot of fighters have to take?

Why is this not an issue with any of the other fights he (Manny) has? Is it just a Golden Boy thing? Do the others fighting Manny just want to get in the ring with him for a payday and not care about this stuff? Is Floyd just a whiner?

I will admit that I can't stand Floyds attitude, but when I look at it even from an objective point of view without any biases, it just looks like he is running scared.

Then again, if I was up against Manny, I would too...
 
I believe he's agreed to quite awhile ago..

I think there was still an issue with drawing blood too close to the fight night. Again, I could be mistaken, though.

I also heard that Floyd just wants way too much money. (This was Arum saying this, so who knows if it's the truth...) Maybe he needs it to pay his legal bills?
 
Well I was going to- but I can't go out as I'm on dad duty tonight and can't find it on any of the places where I usually watch I'm stuck.

B~

Well I found in Spanish so that may be my only choice better than nothing

..
 
Hahaha to anybody who paid $50-60 for this. You deserve it. Undercard was decent apparently, but for $50-60, nah.

Boxing is good business, get the public wet with the stupid countdown shows, hype it beyond all belief and $$$ hard.

Arce VS Vasquez was good supposedly, I was too late to open my stream to catch this one, but I'm looking forward to seeing this fight later on.

My stream died half way and I didn't bother looking for another one, main event was shit as everybody with half a brain predicted it would be 6 months ago when the fight was announced.

No doubting Pac is great, but he needs REAL competition, but his only intriguing fight isn't going to happen anytime soon.
 
Are you saying they don't do this with UFC? lol.

But yeah, Pac needs to fight mayweather.

Of course they do, but GSP sure as hell ain't getting a $20 million guarantee for his troubles.


But MMA delivers.

boxing = dead

Not all the time, see the last GSP fight. Great event all over though. Thats the difference between MMA and Boxing, they tried to do it with this card with the Arce V Vasquez and Pavlik VS Lopez on the same card. But usually UFC events in particular have cards which actually have 3-4 really worthwhile fights watching besides the main event.

I for one have purchased PPVs for the UFC to watch a semi-main event or a really good overall fight card, I can't remember the last time I've done that with boxing.