G gregdavidson Banned May 14, 2008 23 0 0 Nov 5, 2011 #1 My favorite would be Mitt Romney. But I'm not exactly sure I'm going to vote for him.
lukep He Hath Arisen Sep 18, 2010 7,685 207 0 On the blockchain Nov 5, 2011 #4 OpIsAGloriousWingedFaggot.jpg
Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Nov 5, 2011 #5 gregdavidson said: My favorite would be Mitt Romney. But I'm not exactly sure I'm going to vote for him. Click to expand... Sounds to me like you're a fucking idiot.
gregdavidson said: My favorite would be Mitt Romney. But I'm not exactly sure I'm going to vote for him. Click to expand... Sounds to me like you're a fucking idiot.
Dwight Schrute New Member Services Dec 7, 2009 5,328 182 63 Southern Mexico www.donaldjtrump.com Nov 5, 2011 #7 lukep said: OpIsAGloriousWingedFaggot.jpg Click to expand... Thread assist! I'm writing in Hellblazer for President and Dullspace for Vice President
lukep said: OpIsAGloriousWingedFaggot.jpg Click to expand... Thread assist! I'm writing in Hellblazer for President and Dullspace for Vice President