Seriously..I know there's some losers that jizz in their pants whenever they post some uber-tough thread on WF, saying how lame it is. And they are inevitable banned. But why aren't their retarded threads deleted?
I've seen at least four absolutely useless, retarded threads started by trolls that aren't deleted.
Are the mods asleep, or do they just not care? For example, aside from asking this question, this thread is complete shit. After you mods read it, feel free to delete it. I'm just wondering why WF is giving these moronic trolls a platform.
I've seen at least four absolutely useless, retarded threads started by trolls that aren't deleted.
Are the mods asleep, or do they just not care? For example, aside from asking this question, this thread is complete shit. After you mods read it, feel free to delete it. I'm just wondering why WF is giving these moronic trolls a platform.