Why did I come to Austin?



This story makes no sense. Girlfriend of one year and suddenly she brings a dude home? Then all of a sudden you act like it's perfectly normal? The obvious answer is to kick her out of the house immediately. Damn dude, if you wanna sound like a bitch, at least make your story realistic.
 
1. girlfriend of one year
2. struggling with rent, utilities, and food to eat at home
3. she has no job. She has been telling me recently she's been looking for jobs at night
4. Pay the fuck out of the bills daily working my ass off at Burger King
5. come home
6. She's cuddling with some guy on the couch. They're watching TV.
7. Really nervous at this point I say, "hey" my voice cracked
8. I feel my face beat red, she gives out a weak, "hey" continues to stare and watch TV on my couch
9. say nervously, "H-hey let me get you guys a soda."
10. walk to the fridge, get him a Dr. Pepper
11. "Hey man here ya g--"
12. He smacks it out of my hand
13. they both start laughing
14. Nervously laugh with them
15. "Hahaha goodnight"
16. walk to my bedroom
17. feel stupid. End up crying in bed
18. an hour later I hear them start fucking. she is screaming really loud at one point and says "god that was good" after. i can barely keep myself from breaking down.
19. next morning he takes a few of my PS3 games. Took my frozen pizza

This shit has been happening for the past week. But she's running in and out of the door without even talking to me. She'll say hi but nothing else. Her guyfriend comes over somehow without her or me home. He takes all of my food out of my fridge eats it and makes a mess. Just 2 hours ago when he left to get something to eat he threw a Soda can (filled, not empty) and chucked it at my head.. He laughed and so my instict was to laugh back. Now I'm crying I don't know what to do.

Now I am locked out of my bedroom while my girlfriend and her new guyfriend sleep in my bedroom. They just put a lock so I don't know what they are doing in there. The guy is now harassing me even more, eating all of my food, making messes. I am about to break down I don't know what to do.

Without getting into all the personal details, I need a prayer for my friend Doug who is going through really tough times right now. We're trying to help but it's a very difficult mission, especially since I'm in school.

If you can, some encouraging words will be greatly appreciated. I'll print the thread and give it to him.

My colombians so old school, me and guarv go WAY back like tops.

1. No license

2. No social

But he got a car that costs like a house do.


I have heard it spoken that there is a great spirit so beautiful to behold and so full of the light/love of god that to know it's name alone would raise your consciousness to a point where it would be impossible to live with humanity anymore.

It is also said that during WWII a gargantuan demon rose somewhere in Europe. It was ghastly white and bloated with dead white eyes. From its mouth came the most abominable atrocities which may never again be uttered. The seeds of the evil have apparently propagated and still affect different parts of the world today.

These are not merely fantasies, the spirit world is real. I can prove it to you. I myself have seen many things that defy any form of modern scientific explanation.

How can I become like you, when I grow up?