Why you don't buy Asian cars.

clyde

Self-proclaimed Expert
Apr 22, 2010
3,157
46
0
✈
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dDVGtojJTI]YouTube - ‪This Is How You Sell A Car‬‏[/ame]
 


I do own Asian cars, in fact I own Hyundai Accent (old) Hyundai Tucson , and Hyundai ix35, ix35 is pretty much amazing, cheap. I have a white Hyundai.
 
What kind of Hyundai do you drive?

volkswagen.

vosvos.jpg
 
Volkswagen is a very strong car indeed, well Asian cars , many are cool but the problem is the safety when crashing isn't very well, I mean there's a bigger chance you'll die in a Asian Car then a Volksvagen, I still love Hyundais though :).
 
My very first car was a Hyundai Coupe sIII....

...nothing went wrong with it for the entire time i had it. Nothing wrong with it at all!. Now i doubt i'll be able to say the same for my new BMW but time will tell.

What kinda car do you drive Clyde?, pretty much every new car you buy nowadays can handle the door being slammed like that, nothing special there at all.

The VW also looks like shit.... look at those fucking rims.... ugh.
 
My second car was an '81 VW Jetta -- Diesel. Bloody thing wouldn't stop running. I decided before buying a new car, I'd keep running the Jetta until it wouldn't run anymore. Took forever, but finally managed to break it down. :)