I heard xmcp123 isn't black irl.
I heard Phillian was in a motherly way! EDIT: I also heard BB is gonna get his ass kicked next time Phillian sees him!
Godamn it. I thought I set ADMIT_MARKOV to false.It's been said that this forum only has 2 legitimate members, the other several thousands are bots created by a sophisticated vBulletin plug-in set on cron jobs to simulate conversation and make it appear to be a huge community.
Everything you are reading is not real - including this post.
Wickedfire is an affiliate marketing forum.
I heard Bofu is a steelers fan
Nope, Packers!
ROIShare is legit.
I heard turbolapp is a man. I mean no one has ever seen her with a spoon pic, so it must be true.
I heard turbolapp is a man. I mean no one has ever seen her with a spoon pic, so it must be true.
wtf?
EVEN MORE WTF?
I heard the two quoted like to have buttsecks inbetween colon cleanses with each other.