sampunk Banned Aug 22, 2007 1,719 34 0 Jan 16, 2011 #1 Any wickedfire members in Hong Kong ? Finally moved back to motherland after 10 yr in NYC. wanna network or create a mastermind group? PM me.
Any wickedfire members in Hong Kong ? Finally moved back to motherland after 10 yr in NYC. wanna network or create a mastermind group? PM me.
shtaps New member Jan 8, 2011 38 0 0 Jan 17, 2011 #2 Hey Sam, I'm coming to HK once in a while, like a week or two in a few months. Visiting my gf in China (Guangxi) now. I'm renting a place in Wan Chai but we can meet anywhere. Contacting you when I come there, hope you gather some cool people
Hey Sam, I'm coming to HK once in a while, like a week or two in a few months. Visiting my gf in China (Guangxi) now. I'm renting a place in Wan Chai but we can meet anywhere. Contacting you when I come there, hope you gather some cool people