WickedFire Snowboarding Meetup (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.


Still very interested in doing something like this. If we need a coordinator for the event I could probably get one of my guys to do it. * cough cough * Kaveman.

Lets find out how many are truly interested and if it's worth putting together an event for. I think it would be awesome and a great time. But I'm a snow whore :D

Also Salt Lake would be fine have never ski'd there but here good things about it. I'd need some help for lodging and suggestions etc.

I think CO, WY, NM would all be good options as well. Just a thought. Either way I'll probably meet you out there. Always stoked to hit the slopes and smash down the mountain.
 
Nice, i'd be interested. As someone who has never snowboarded before is the catered to more experienced or for novice as well?
 
you'd prolly want 2 groups...beginner's and experienced.... beginners arent gona have fun riding all the way down the slope on their ass...and experienced arent gona have fun sipping hot cocca on a bunny hill....... well....perhaps some of you will.
 
Well I'm thinking we'd all go to the same mountain. Stay at one or two hotels or vacation rental houses. But of course people are going to probably pair off and ski in small groups based on experience.
 
alta/snowbird FTW

i would stay far away from deer valley or park city.

solitude is nice too... or brighton.
 
I'm with ya on that one. I may make it to the intermediate eventually but if you put me near anything related to a black diamond I'm going to fucking scream like a schoolgirl.

Well damn glad to know I'll have at least one partner in crime on the bunny hill with me! Of course it would be more like a skittles thread on that slope...
 
Why don't we choose 3 of the locations on the 'best' link I threw out there, and have a vote? Can we set a deadline? Most location votes by xx/xx/2008, followed a week later by date votes? That's why my old thread failed, no real options or direction. My bad, I'm a bastard.
 
Well damn glad to know I'll have at least one partner in crime on the bunny hill with me! Of course it would be more like a skittles thread on that slope...

Bunny hill? Fuck skiing, let's hit a bunny ranch!
 
Come one! Come all! See Kaveman fall on his ass! I'm in, this'll be the first oppertunity I've gotten to snowboard :)


If they wanted to see people fall on their ass you can simply show them my fantasy stats for this year!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.