Wii U

Apr 12, 2008
1,397
12
0
Wisconsin
This is going to be insane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3qaPg_keg]YouTube - ‪Nintendo Wii U - E3 2011: Announcement Trailer‬‏[/ame]




On that note, I need some ideas on what I should do. I got

wiiu.info, nintendowiiu.com, org, net and info

So I am going to put a lot of work into these. I am sorta upset I did not hit up youtube and twitter for exact matches to the name, wiiu, that is another story

question what do you think is better wii u or nintendo wii u, I am not sure at this point. Also any ideas on what I should do with the domains, would be great.
 


"Wii U" will be searched quite a bit more then "nintendo wii u" but the .info domain won't do much for search results. I'd try to develop nintendowiiu.com, nice find.
 
"Wii U" will be searched quite a bit more then "nintendo wii u" but the .info domain won't do much for search results. I'd try to develop nintendowiiu.com, nice find.
yeah I am thinking I have to look at the searches that would come

buy wii u
preorder wii u things like that.
 
This reminds me of when the Wii was first announced. Every video made me go "COOL" and "You can do so much with that!"

dust collector
 
Ah lucky bastard (in a way). I checked for one of those earlier this afternoon and found out it was taken. Good job.

You'll still get a few bites from countries outside Japan and NA with nintendowiiu though which should be worth it.
 
nice

yeah when i heard nintendo was making a new system i expected a pile of shit

then i saw this and was actually impressed this may actually be good. Probably not knowing nintendo lately but maybe. I do think the screen in the controller is pretty cool just too bad nintendo won't do anything good with it. Can't wait till xbox 3 copies it and has decent games with it.
 
Ah lucky bastard (in a way). I checked for one of those earlier this afternoon and found out it was taken. Good job.

You'll still get a few bites from countries outside Japan and NA with nintendowiiu though which should be worth it.

Well the difference is\will hopefully be that Wii did not have the 3rd party support compared to Xbox\PS3 because it was simply so much weaker than PS3 or Xbox, so at least untill sony or microsoft come out with a new console Wii u will get the same 3rd party games as those Systems. And at least for me it is a pretty no brainer what one of these consoles comes out ahead on exclusive\first party content.

I would also not be surprised if some of the bigger 3rd party franchises makes exclusive games to the wii u building around the concept of the controller. If used right I am sure the controller can be all sorts of awesome both for multiplayer and singleplayer.



nice

yeah when i heard nintendo was making a new system i expected a pile of shit

then i saw this and was actually impressed this may actually be good. Probably not knowing nintendo lately but maybe. I do think the screen in the controller is pretty cool just too bad nintendo won't do anything good with it. Can't wait till xbox 3 copies it and has decent games with it.



Like they are doing with copying motion controller/kinect? Tons of awesome games there amiright. :uhoh2:
 
That's if they actually decide to keep it named Wii U. Could just be a temp name while the system is still in development.

Pretty sure they have made Wii U the official name and it is sticking with it, it is a pretttttttttty shitty name though.
 
What an awful name. My first thought that it was some type of Wii University, don't know wtf that would consist of, a school to teach people how to be a huge video head? But when you add U to the end of a name it usually signifies a University... FAIL
 
Stupid name but great innovation again from Nintendo. What's microsoft going to do, integrate the Zune as a controller now? I'll bet that fancy new controller with the screen won't be cheap either. Sony loses again imo with poor market place timing.
 
What an awful name. My first thought that it was some type of Wii University, don't know wtf that would consist of, a school to teach people how to be a huge video head? But when you add U to the end of a name it usually signifies a University... FAIL

I was thinking Wii (we) U (you)....never thought of it as the Wii University....interesting.....still very stupid but interesting.
 
I like to think of Nintendo as the "Apple" of the video game market. Always have good ideas and Wii sold more than we all expected.. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.