Will you report fraud to the network if you identify one?

If you run into someone/site gaming the CPA network, will you report them?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No, I don't really give a shit

    Votes: 8 42.1%

  • Total voters
    19

Jardini

Active member
Dec 13, 2007
676
26
28
台北
If you happen to run into someone / site gaming the CPA network you have business relationship with, do you report them ?
 


I've never caught anyone for fraud when I've been on the affiliate end of things (just when I've been on the advertiser end), but if there's something egregiously fraudulent, like someone selling an email submit submitter software, I'd be inclined to let a network know so that they can block the fraud. The more fraud that comes in on an offer that I'm running, the more of a chance that I won't have that offer for long since the advertiser will see low quality transactions and kill the campaign. I haven't really come across any as an affiliate, though.