With one slap...they're transported back to their childhood



Equal rights, but only when it suits.

The look on his was epic! I'd hate to get a telling off from him!
 
a slap back is much better than what US cops and courts would do to her if she slapped a cop here.
 
The online translator was a bit unclear, but it sounded like she was being arrested for verbally and physically abusing her students. So she may deserve a few more blows to the head.
 
The force is strong with this one. Fluid technique, rapid movement and an accurate landing - I give it a solid 9/10. You can almost feel the power in that slap, he must be descended from a long line of pimps.

Having said that, I don't speak/read Romanian so I have no idea what they're arguing about nor do we know what happened in the few min before the video. For all we know, she was pushed to the point where she snapped and the video shows just that part.

On the other hand, if she had no good reason to slap the cop, then I approve of his response.


P.S. Full vid here - can anyone translate? From what I can gather from good old google translate, it seems that she's a teacher who was being questioned for verbally and physically abusing her students
 
  • Like
Reactions: evelynds
a slap back is much better than what US cops and courts would do to her if she slapped a cop here.


Thats exactly right. Her ass would have been tazered if she pulled that crap on a us cop.

On a lighter note, this guy knows how to handle the police better:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNGOUwk9BrE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]