Woman Is Allergic to Her Husband's Sperm

It's about doin the dishes bitch! - Sex is saved for the girlfriend.


ichmdishes.jpg
 


Lincoln was a well known religious sceptic and would possibly have been an Atheist if he had lived in the modern age. As Gore Vidal put it in Lincoln, when Lincoln is asked if the rumours about him not being a proper Christian and churchgoer were true, he replied "Founded, I'm afraid, on my impropriety and chronic absence from church." Which would be quite a remarkable position for a president, even today.

Vidal's book is a historical novel, but it's pretty meticulously researched so I personally give it some credence.

Einstein was an Agnostic and quite damning of organised religion, including Judaism. Religious views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
If I stumble upon one more thread featuring guys that have retired their cocks talking about how their wives won't put out, I'm gonna break something.
 
Lincoln was a well known religious sceptic and would possibly have been an Atheist if he had lived in the modern age. As Gore Vidal put it in Lincoln, when Lincoln is asked if the rumours about him not being a proper Christian and churchgoer were true, he replied "Founded, I'm afraid, on my impropriety and chronic absence from church." Which would be quite a remarkable position for a president, even today.

Vidal's book is a historical novel, but it's pretty meticulously researched so I personally give it some credence.

Einstein was an Agnostic and quite damning of organised religion, including Judaism. Religious views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for backing me up. I think we can at least say everyone in that pic didn't believe in a "personal god". Deists, atheists, skeptics, or at least questionables.

None of them (I believe) would have told this couple they shouldn't go through with in vitro fert. <----which was my point. The Catholic church (any church) is ridiculous.
 
What the fuck? Is that serious that Catholic School she works for won't allow IVF?

Man, over here that would be illegal under the Human Rights Act. The EU may be a fuck up but they get some shit right.

Also, how the fuck are they gonna know?