WordPress 3.0 finally released



finally I get to use the newest version of Word press. I really do hope that it also supports jQuery version 1.4
 
the new theme is definitely awesome. i usually have to find a similar theme when i convert PSD -> wordpress, but just in celebration of the new version being released, i used the twentyten theme for converting it and it was easy as FUCK. all the functions are there very nicely, it already supports dropdown menus, etc.

overall very cool

one plugin that i ALWAYS recommend though is:

"ozh' admin dropdown menu"
 
the new theme is definitely awesome. i usually have to find a similar theme when i convert PSD -> wordpress, but just in celebration of the new version being released, i used the twentyten theme for converting it and it was easy as FUCK. all the functions are there very nicely, it already supports dropdown menus, etc.

overall very cool

one plugin that i ALWAYS recommend though is:

"ozh' admin dropdown menu"

Wow dude, that's freaking awesome. I spend a LOT of time in Wordpress admin pages so this is going to take a bit to adjust to. But I think it'll be nice.

Here's what I'm using on the current campaign:

advanced-excerpt
cbnet-ping-optimizer
contact-form-7
exec-php
fbconnect
gd-star-rating
google-analytics-for-wordpress
google-sitemap-generator
ozh-admin-drop-down-menu
platinum-seo-pack
redirection
sexybookmarks
sitemap-generator
twitter-for-wordpress
wp-db-backup
wp-fancyzoom
wp-polls
wp-super-cache
yet-another-related-posts-plugin

Hmm on this site I also need to add some of the security plugins outlined in this presentation:
WordPress Security
 
  • Like
Reactions: DewChugr