Work aside from AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

purfect

New member
May 5, 2009
3
0
0
This is kind of a follow up to the Who still has a 9-5? poll.

For those of us who have other jobs other than just AM, what is it all of you do. I know there are a lot of people that have IT related jobs, but what about those of us who have other online/offline businesses?

I know I'm new here, and I'm just starting to learn the ropes of AM but I'm curious as to what all of you guys do.

Cheers
 


I make music for tv/film/commercials (maybe 2-3 placements a year) and I also help out with my family's lobster fishing business seasonally.

No "job" to speak of.
 
software programmer.. the company I work for creates insurance related software. I fucking hate insurance.. Some of the stupid shit I have ever had to deal with.
 
Was in VC-backed IT work right out of college. A number of years later, I'm in corporate strategy / internal consulting @ a Fortune 100 now. It's pretty amusing.
 
I create visual pollution (signs, banners, vehicle graphics, t shirts) and do SEO for brick and mortars. Pretty fun shit but it's certainly not berry money.
 
Lobster Fishing Business FTW
Visualizing Deadliest Catch

dude i did that shit in Alaska. I think everyone should at least do something like that, will i ever go out and do it again......FUCK NO. but it was a great experience.
 
Own a business that does SEO for clients.

SEO = fun.

I do a bit of that, and making websites for small business.

Can never seem to find clients that aren't tight asses though. Hate dealing with clients too but cash is cash.
 
I make music for tv/film/commercials (maybe 2-3 placements a year) and I also help out with my family's lobster fishing business seasonally.

No "job" to speak of.


That sounds like a dream job to me ha. Are you like Charlie from Two and Half Men?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.