Work aside from AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster/integrator for Canada's Border Services Agency on weekdays and broker for an import/export business on weekends. Around 50 hours a week of daytime work, plus web developper after my shifts almost every day during the summer. I do spend more time in front of a computer than anything else. During college I only work at CBSA and do web dev at night.
 


I aint worked a job since i was 18 (23 now) been living off the adsense monies and some af money recently.
 
Modeling. I do it more for the networking opportunities (hot bitches) than for the money. I gots that already.
 
Not bashing anyone, but how does one find the time to work FOR A COMPANY and OWN their own company?

Hello friend,

It possible if have more one job. One job work for boss and other job boss.

I know many work for company in weekday and weekend run own business. Or somtime work for other in day and work for self night.

Good luck bro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.