"Worlds Largest Hips".. According to Yahoo



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrKE_eTMlns"]South Park : Cartman "Damn it!" - YouTube[/ame]
 
Oh yeah!!!


2mjimt.png
 
This woman could probably have the best ass in the world if she was like a fitness fanatic and lost 250 lbs.
 
Who the fuck would support someone attempting to become the fattest person in the world?
 
How would you take a shit with an ass that big? Wouldn't you sometimes not even know if you're sitting squarely on the toilet or not?
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]America fuck yeah-team america - YouTube[/ame]
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4]Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]


On a serious note - the fact it goes on her hips might be genetic but she ain't livin' off celery sticks that's for sure.
 
^
and theres no cleanup. you just select another fold and go again.
 
Here's the opposite of her:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-nPMTXduo]Extreme Anorexic Speaks Out - YouTube[/ame]
 
"I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems," Mikel said. "Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."

mal-what.gif