Worst Attempt at SEO site ever

Status
Not open for further replies.


quoi???

Nope, I just noticed this tool posting on the noddy forums, and thought I'd have a look at his 'seo specialist' site.

I really do wonder why these fuckwits bother. It's not like they're going to earn any money off it or anything. His crappy site is the WORST attempt to convince other he 'knows about' seo I think I've ever seen (excepting uber, etc).

He's also the kind of silly sad gay porn fucker who goes on forums, asks questions like 'should I worry about metatags' and then has this piece of crap in his sig pretending to be some kind of seo expert. His name appears to be 'James Evans' and he's HUGELY impressed with himself for getting his crappy site onto page 1 of google for a keyphrase with only 48,000 results. Wow. I must hire him immediately.

I may make him my next 'special project'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.