Would 2Checkout as opposed to Paypal discourage you from purchasing?

Papworth

Banned
Nov 14, 2011
102
0
0
United Kingdom
xrumergeek.com
We are currently considering switching our payment processing to 2checkout rather than Paypal for a variety of reasons, but I'm looking to get some general opinion on the topic first. We recognise Paypal has long been the preferred payment processor for most things online, but would you be discouraged from purchasing goods or a service from a website if you had to checkout through 2checkout?

Before making you decision, bare in mind you can still pay via your Paypal account through 2checkout.

Regardless of your answer being yes or no, I'd appreciate it if you could give your reasoning, too.

Thanks,
 


If I really want something and they take paypal or cc, i'm going to buy it. I think it's the same for most people.

There are certain countries that may have issues getting a standard visa/mastercard, so that's something to consider if you have a significant number of international customers. But if it accepts paypal, they can pay.

Just make sure that the checkout process for paypal users ISN'T a bitch and you'll be fine.

Good luck!