Would you trust a woman to shave your manhood?



Only if she looked like this!!!!


tumblr_lz4rrdYQq71qfe88fo1_400.jpg

I would not be eating anything prepared in that kitchen!!
 
Lets face it, what bloke wants a hairy muff in his hands?

Women are usually the same, they dont want no hairy cock.

My lady trims me. I emphasize on 'trim'. no blades down there fuck that.
 
Men trim.. they don't shave lol. Damn just keep the shit clean that's all that really matters anyway.. Respect is respect.. if they shave the "least" you can do is keep your shit under control. It's not that complicated. To answer the question though.. there are some things you're better off doing yourself "if" that's your thing.
 
I'd like to point out (since the n00b above me already necro'd this thread) that dickwads already trust women to give them head during rape. Given that, I'm pretty sure a woman realizes that a "slip" might result in a "trip to the woods".

Not that any alpha would ever need to get his shit shaved. If a bitch sees my cock, she is either going to suck or fuck it.