would you want to know the day you will die



the other side ....

the other side if you did know the day of youre demise and it came way too early then maybe you would accomplish and achieve goals that maybe you wouldnt have otherwise thought of
 
Assuming that my time of death is accurate to the millisecond.

Assuming that my death is being determined by a divine entity.

Assuming that I cannot be killed, paralyzed or harmed in away that would hinder me from doing whatever I wanted before my time of death.

Assuming I will be free to travel and not confined anywhere for any length of time.

Assuming none of my actions prior to my time of death will influence my time of death.

Yes
 
You should already know you will die on Dec. 21st 2012 or you will ascend up into the clouds to party with glow sticks.
 
Fuck, I would hate to know when I am going to die. However, as amateur said above, it can save ya some money $$$
 
Yes... I've been really obsessed with death a lot lately. Not wanting to but wondering how it will happen etc
 
I remember reading how Dan Kennedy has a clock that runs backwards in his house to remind him not to procrastinate. Having a countdown clock in your house is just morbid.
 
goozled
Banned

After seeing these pointless fucking threads from broken ass english peons, glad to see that notation.
 
I'd save in buying Life Insurance for years I didn't need it.
seo4.jpg
signature.jpg

xiaoliu3.jpg
 
the best thing about death is you never know when it hits... you just perceive yourself as living forever.
 
Yes, so that I know when to buy my life insurance and spend all my money before I die.
 
Isn't "death" awesome??!!

It is always with you, and it never lets you down.
It will never insult you when you failed.
It will never leave you when your wife or girlfriend bails.
Best of all, it is there holding your hands when your drown.

Embrace it. It's yours until the end.