Wow



Steven-Wagenheim_34181.jpg

"I fail to see the significance of this board,
its members, and the fact that I buy my suits
from Sears and Robuck. And yes, I was offered
a part in Zombieland, but I turned it down."
 
10072009t0ZKh54.jpg



this is a visual representation of this thread

(cant you tell the top dude is a fag)
 
Steven-Wagenheim_34181.jpg

"I fail to see the significance of this board,
its members, and the fact that I buy my suits
from Sears and Robuck. And yes, I was offered
a part in Zombieland, but I turned it down."
can someone make a animated gif of his eyes moving and then him sticking out his tounge or something
 
DAMMIT

So I made the profile F|_|CK Steve Wagenheim.

Was all ready to post.

And found something better to do.

Oh, yeah, and I didn't have 15 posts, so I couldn't post images.

Shame.
 
Everyone add me on AIM if your cool. Stateeofmind, i webdesign and code and shit. Lets get down to some sexy business and conversation about hip-hop and good trees and fly clothes.