Wow



>> Steven Wagenheim (StevenWagenheim) on Twitter

Tweet (Sunday 10-11-09)
Got into a fight with the entire Sears staff yet again for trying to remove polyester from the suits. They "claim" they're upscaling and polyester just doesn't fit their needs. I call BS on that. Polyester is comfortable, repels smells, repels spilled food, and damn it, it just looks hot when I'm socializing at my local Starbucks. If forced to, I told them I would begin ordering my suits at CVS.

Tweet (Saturday 10-10-09)
Spent the entire evening Googling my name and checking on my friends counters. I average 12.2 new friends and followers per day, cross-referenced across the major platforms of course, with a 5% margin of error. As usual I find my name all over Wicked Fire, the banish blah of bestiality, the vilest of the vile, and I realize jealousy is simply everywhere. I bet those dolts buy their suits at Pennies and don't realize the importance of polyester.