Wrote A Rap, Thought I would post it.

17-dollars-is-gangsta-fail.jpg

political-pictures-gangsta-gangsta.jpg

633628193057968608-cerebralpalsy.jpg

633596315397242768-imsohood.jpg
 


wtf is this shit? looks like we've got another evancpc.

either record some shit or seriously stfu. a "rap" without music is a fuckin poem. this is just embarrassing.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0]YouTube - Dave Chapelle - Dylan (I spit hot fire)[/ame]
 
man... I think you should stick to affiliate marketing.

No one cares about your attempt at self expression... you suck. The only positive contribution you make to music is that crap artists like Ashly Simpson can feel better about themselves... then again that might not be that positive.
 
haha, honestly just about anyone was paid, out of my pocket I might add

Out of your own pocket?! How generous! You owed dozens of people money, and you were nice enough to take it out of your own pocket.

This guy is a saint. :xmas-smiley-022:
 
Jason,
I give you credit, bro. You took several hours out of your day and wrote something you felt was very creative.

You put your BALLS on the line.

103991_scissors.jpg