Wrote A Rap, Thought I would post it.



Colored people rhyming words = not impressed. Maybe hit up Ryan Eagle and you guys can have a wigger-off.
 
yall are just feelin a bit threatened by our boy here...you got some mothafuckin Game AdExhibit, none of these flatliners could step to that. Keep rollin dog, thats awesome!

Til I collapse, I slang my camps, Like Tony Montana//
Most yall stay GAY like some art work from the Copa Cabanna//
Only thuggin you done is sportin, a bandanna//
I split test your bitch, she lika my bannana//
So barman isn't amused, Fuck you and P P C dot B z//
Get kidnapped then make you eat PCP until you believe in me//
I fuck wit' EWA though he a goofy white thug and fake//
But thats better than the fucks who cream on a post by nickycakes//
He's a picky flake, I bet he barely breaks>>>>
even, loving the way Jon's nut sack taste///
This is lyrical slaughter I shouldn't even bother///
Everyone claiming fame around here, lookin like a reject from welcome back kotter//
My hustle be ASS, So your colon gets flushed///
Teh ineterwebz maybe the next gold rush///
But fuck some gold, I like diamonds and platinum//
I got a Google Money Kit, that needs internal tracking///
Yall fucks lacking, a fraction of moneitary gain//
Stop rappin get back to being a nerd and lame//
Von Doogan, Dullspace get disgraced then shit on fast//
With the speed of Nutra Cleanse from the last fat bitch's who bought it's ass//
Just clownin, I bet you get a personal vendetta now//
You aint got no nuts to love, expose your sham like wow//
Damn I mean how could you even compare me like a split test//
Being an imbred hillbilly dumbfuck whose a product of incest//
Not impressed, bitch please, you got a mental diesses///
Now go slang Acai, like it's the last conversion you might ever see//
Taking over the game with Mr. Atkiff paying me///
Having eagle doing weeklies along with Copeac///
you can't cope, I stay dope you stay whack//
When they peep the track you will be laughed at//
I'm out like you bank account after getting you conversions jacked///


edit post 666 yes this shit is evil LOL
 
oh man. too much AM poetry, not enough AM lyrical slaughter. this is gettin to the point of being really disgraceful. you guys are slackin so hard.

evan, love how you rhyme 'mom' w/ 'own.' that's real hot.

what the fuck sort of lame ass wigger kicks back his contender's rap wit THIS shit Doogan. if you can't bring in meter mothafuckr, then crawl away to your closet.