That is probably what I will do for now, I mean I have a nice truck right now, I'm just getting eager to buy that sports car.Hello friend,
If make $200,000 year can just save few month and already have enough money for nice car. No have loan money because when loan money have pay lot interest.
I think $50,000 or $60,000 car in America is already very good car for rich. No have to buy $100,000 or $200,000 car. Because if buy $100,000 car 1 year later worth only $50,000 or less.
Good luck bro
Pretty much summed it up in the title, oh yeah, and sup guys, just found this forum, much better than alternate WF, but anyways, I've seen some people post how they just use bs documents to get car loans, so I wanted to ask, how exactly is this done?
btw: I'm 19, and I have no credit, but I bring in plenty of money (tax-free) from my IM-ing, so money isn't a problem, but with no credit and proof of income, it's been impossible to get a loan
I agree, but I do have the extra money to spend, so it isn't a big deal at all, so I dont need any of you to be my fucking financial advisor.
1) If you need a loan, you can't afford it.
2) There are other ways to get your sexy ass from A to B.
![]()
I agree, but I do have the extra money to spend, so it isn't a big deal at all, so I dont need any of you to be my fucking financial advisor.
cause why the fuck would I drive some shitty car when I can afford anything that I want?