WTB - Nice ass car - How to get loan?



dmyOC.jpg
 
What about riding this?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQu2HgDTwQ]Crazy Penis Car skit - English comedy sketch - YouTube[/ame]
 
Hello friend,

If make $200,000 year can just save few month and already have enough money for nice car. No have loan money because when loan money have pay lot interest.

I think $50,000 or $60,000 car in America is already very good car for rich. No have to buy $100,000 or $200,000 car. Because if buy $100,000 car 1 year later worth only $50,000 or less.

Good luck bro
That is probably what I will do for now, I mean I have a nice truck right now, I'm just getting eager to buy that sports car.

I'll just make it a nice Christmas present for myself, anyway thanks for an actual reply!
 
You are already smart to not pay any income tax that is what a lot of newbs do because they thinkk that cpa money is reported when its not, they don't have to pay any tax lol dumb nubs. Yeah man your way ahead of the game I bet if you go to one of the affiliate meetings you will be worshipped with your level of game. I want youe autograph and what are some tips, I bet you get asked that a lot and you don't have to give me really, I know you are too busy. I hope one day to meet your level of success but if I can reach just 1/10 I would be happy
 
Kid you don't know anything. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you because you think you know everything. When I was 18 I started spending about 20k a month on misc. things. It was fucking stupid, just because I made the money doesn't mean I had to spend it. I learned my lesson it comes with age I guess (I also had a child at 20) and campaigns fucking up. There are so many better things to do with cash then spend it on a car.

Like actually find other ways to invest it so you can make more money. That is one thing I actually wish I did more with my cash back then. But you have this "IM AN ELITE BALLER MENTALITY" and you will soon enough have zero money. Because the world doesn't reward dumb fuckers forever.

By all means if you have a Million in the bank by the baddest car you can find.
 
Pretty much summed it up in the title, oh yeah, and sup guys, just found this forum, much better than alternate WF, but anyways, I've seen some people post how they just use bs documents to get car loans, so I wanted to ask, how exactly is this done?

btw: I'm 19, and I have no credit, but I bring in plenty of money (tax-free) from my IM-ing, so money isn't a problem, but with no credit and proof of income, it's been impossible to get a loan


OP asking for financial advice because he does not have enough money to buy the care he wants.

I agree, but I do have the extra money to spend, so it isn't a big deal at all, so I dont need any of you to be my fucking financial advisor.

OP saying he has the money to spend and does not need a financial adviser.


Trying to think of a word but the only one that comes to mind is dumbass.....