WTF Craigslist won't take my CC

ThePresident

Banned
Feb 15, 2009
237
6
0
Craigslist won't accept any credit cards when I'm trying to make a post.

I've tried Discover, Visa, Amex.

I've had someone else try to post it on their computer, their account, their CC.

Anyone know why is that shit not working????
 


Is the IP/Acct you are posting from in the same city you are posting in?

If this is for jobs than Craigslist only allows you to post in the city you are posting from (the IP/PVA).

Pretty sure its the same for paid ads
 
^ Hmm yeah the only IP that was actually in los angeles was mine. Thank, I'll mess with this more. Such a f-n pain. I'm just trying to post one simple local job offer.
 
this happens to me randomly and regularly... a lot of the time it is an avs mismatch. if you haven't noticedthat cl isn't exactly the most modern website with the best back end

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk