I actually bought this for my wife a few months back. She was sold on the infomerrcials. She works out to "The Firm" workouts, if you are familiar with them.
There were nothing but bad reviews on this product, and it isnt much of a workout, but she has learned some really nice moves. So I approve!
One thing I will note, the purchase process was scammy as anything I have seen. I thought I was buying one of the packages, but by the time I got to the page that told me my total, I was signed up to three different forced continuity programs. I was getting vitamins, a free gas membership, and a community coupon club.
Had I not been a trained internet marketer/scammer myself, I would have been billed nearly $350 extra dollars a month starting 15 days from purchase. I was able to deselect all the crap, but it was a real turn off. I dont see how that offer converts well with practices like that.
There were nothing but bad reviews on this product, and it isnt much of a workout, but she has learned some really nice moves. So I approve!
One thing I will note, the purchase process was scammy as anything I have seen. I thought I was buying one of the packages, but by the time I got to the page that told me my total, I was signed up to three different forced continuity programs. I was getting vitamins, a free gas membership, and a community coupon club.
Had I not been a trained internet marketer/scammer myself, I would have been billed nearly $350 extra dollars a month starting 15 days from purchase. I was able to deselect all the crap, but it was a real turn off. I dont see how that offer converts well with practices like that.