i feel you there! but that line is my lol-stuff this week, rotfl!You ass holes don't have courage to defeat guys in business
Haha damn barman you should've just kept him around I think he could've been good for a few more laughs haha
Indian or Paki. Dheer is a common surname (caste) of Punjabis. And yeah, more than usually people from my country are pretty retarded. Exhibit: DigitalPoint.
... I will fuck your ass mother fucker. I will do business and shit at your mouth ...
your sig is NSFW
I will fuck your ass mother fuckers!
I almost wish these guys weren't banned so quickly, it's really quite entertaining.
am i the only one that thinks we should give him another chance?
am i the only one that thinks we should give him another chance? everyone makes mistakes. it sounds like he's learned his lesson.
You need to understand that both Jon and Stanley make the majority of their income selling YouTube and Facebook accounts. Your presence creates dangerous competition. It's just business, bro.