WTF why I got banned?? I have no other option



He would've done well here since he stated at the top , "I will fuck your ass mother fuckers."
 
man i hate when little hitlers post language up on my threads

best believe i'll shit at their mouth too
 
Most likely an asian from the way he posted. Nice LOL thread. Thnx for making my day OP.
 
Most likely an asian from the way he posted. Nice LOL thread. Thnx for making my day OP.
Indian or Paki. Dheer is a common surname (caste) of Punjabis. And yeah, more than usually people from my country are pretty retarded. Exhibit: DigitalPoint.
 
You ass holes don't have courage to defeat guys in business I saw you lately banned many sellers here. But I will fuck your ass mother fuckers. I will do business and shit at your mouth you fucking mods
^^@Barman - I am pretty sure this was for you LOL

LOL yeah Lord B. :D
 
Well that made my morning.
Need to turn that into some sort of tomato timer pop up. Just ever 30 minutes a pop up with something like
I will do business and shit at your mouth! Take break nows!
 
You need to understand that both Jon and Stanley make the majority of their income selling YouTube and Facebook accounts. Your presence creates dangerous competition. It's just business, bro.
 
[dude... shit pics are just NOT COOL... ps- even if it was well suited to the topic for a change.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You need to understand that both Jon and Stanley make the majority of their income selling YouTube and Facebook accounts. Your presence creates dangerous competition. It's just business, bro.

^^^ OBVIOUSLY TRUE!!!!!!

Stanley is a very evil man!!
 
1568hitler2.jpg

Epic Win :D