lol i was def the one that banned him
I will do business and shit at your mouth you fucking mods
Indian or Paki. Dheer is a common surname (caste) of Punjabis. And yeah, more than usually people from my country are pretty retarded. Exhibit: DigitalPoint.Most likely an asian from the way he posted. Nice LOL thread. Thnx for making my day OP.
^^@Barman - I am pretty sure this was for you LOLYou ass holes don't have courage to defeat guys in business I saw you lately banned many sellers here. But I will fuck your ass mother fuckers. I will do business and shit at your mouth you fucking mods
I will do business and shit at your mouth! Take break nows!
You need to understand that both Jon and Stanley make the majority of their income selling YouTube and Facebook accounts. Your presence creates dangerous competition. It's just business, bro.
One cockroach down , 100 more to go..