Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Aug 25, 2012 #1 Anyone know what "Actual Rankings" mean in the player stats section? It's a different stat than Fan Points but I can't tell what it's supposed to represent.
Anyone know what "Actual Rankings" mean in the player stats section? It's a different stat than Fan Points but I can't tell what it's supposed to represent.
I Italian Hawk New member Aug 14, 2012 19 1 0 Aug 25, 2012 #2 That's how they averagely are picked throughout all the Yahoo fantasys. Next to that you probably see Yahoo's ranking, I believe that's the left. It just shows two different perspectives on the players suggested draft area.
That's how they averagely are picked throughout all the Yahoo fantasys. Next to that you probably see Yahoo's ranking, I believe that's the left. It just shows two different perspectives on the players suggested draft area.