Yeah I stole Your landing page so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.


On a more serious (Well not really) note... has anyone ever actually been sued (and lost) over a landing page?
Well, I haven't been sued because I stole a landing page, but the page I ripped off had some claims that another company claims is false advertising about their products, so my ripped page ended up being mentioned in a lawsuit, too. I haven't been contacted, nor has the case gone to trial or anything, but the moral is to be careful, as you are responsible for whatever is said on the page.
 
Well, I haven't been sued because I stole a landing page, but the page I ripped off had some claims that another company claims is false advertising about their products, so my ripped page ended up being mentioned in a lawsuit, too. I haven't been contacted, nor has the case gone to trial or anything, but the moral is to be careful, as you are responsible for whatever is said on the page.

Ah, the old trojan horse LP trick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.